Stories of Male Masturbation Under Female Guidance

Poison Ivy

By Gaius, 1996

Poison Ivy patient is strapped down naked and teased by nurses.

Poison Ivy

How did I ever get into this ridiculous situation?  I mean, who has ever heard of a grown man being hospitalized for extreme poison ivy irritation.  A few weeks ago, while hiking, I clumsily fell down a hill and, as fate would have it, landed smack dab in the largest poison ivy bush I believe exists.  Talk about your shitty luck.  Anyway, because I was only wearing jogging shorts at the time, and no underwear (God I am stupid!) every inch, and I do mean EVERY INCH  of my body was affected by this damn poison ivy rash.  At first I thought .calamine lotion would do the trick, but the incessant itching was driving me crazy.  When I went to my doctor, he suggested that I check into the hospital for a few days for a special treatment that should help.  Little did I realize what that treatment was going to be all about.

When I first arrived in my room, Suzanne, my very very very attractive auburn haired nurse instructed me that for the duration of my treatment I would have to refrain from scratching myself, no matter how badly it itched.  I also, to my chagrin, discovered that I was going to be coated from head to toe on the hour with a special ointment that will fight the rash.  The only catch was, I would have to remain completely naked during this whole time. The whole procedure would take three days. 

I was immensely attracted to Suzanne, and was very hesitant about disrobing in front of her.  She, being the professional that she was, seemed a bit amused but unmoved by my predicament.  As I stripped off my shorts I reflexively covered myself with my cupped hands.  “No need to do that” she replied as she laid a rather small handkerchief right over my cock.  It provided little in the way of modesty, but it was better than having my schlong out for the world to see all day.  Without thinking about what she had said, I began to scratch my arm with was itching intensely.

Like an angry mother correcting a wayward child, she slapped my hand.  “What did I tell you about scratching yourself?  If you don’t follow our instructions properly, we will have to restrain you.   If you scratch yourself, you remove the ointment which is counterproductive to your treatment, now isn’t it?” she preached as I flushed with embarrassment.  I nodded that I understood, and tried to think about something else.

The twenty minutes was not too bad.  Obviously the ointment relieved the itching a bit so I was able to relax.  After some time though, it began to flair up.  Try as I might I could not help myself.  As I was furiously flaying the skin off of my stomach she entered the room.  “Aha! I caught you!” she yelled, with a hint of playfulness in her tone.  I pleaded that the itching was just too much and she shook her head disappointedly.  “I thought we would not have to take these measures with a grown man, but since you are weak and can’t control yourself, we will have to restrain you.”  Silently, she pushed the call button and two other nurses walked in.  “Mr. Smith here is to be restrained.” she instructed them and they tied my wrists to the headboard of the bed.  My promises to obey were ignored as they assured me that it was for my own good.  Before I knew it I was strapped, spread-eagled and nearly naked with the exception of the handkerchief barely covering my penis, to the bed.  Now when the itching flared up again, I could do nothing but writhe in abject misery.  The worst was my cock.  Being in this humiliating position I began to develop a serious erection.  The handkerchief began to raise up like a white surrender flag.

After what seemed like an eternity Suzanne, and to my horror, several other attractive nurses entered my room.   One of them stifled a snicker as she gazed at my helpless member standing erect as a pole before them.  Suzanne gave her an icy stare and the snickering stopped.  Soon they all began to lather their hands up with the lotion and proceeded to rub it all over my body.  Victoria, a busty little blonde knockout, seemed to enjoy lightly teasing my nipples as she rubbed the lotion over it.  Soon ever inch of my body, (except for my cock!) had been coated with the lotion.  Without fanfare Suzanne whisked off handkerchief and three sets of female hands began to caress and rub lotion all over my balls and cock.  Without thinking I let out a little moan which caused Suzanne to crack a slight smile.  Before I could get any relief, they stopped.  The pleading look in my eyes must have been a familiar sight to them  because Victoria winked at me as she left the room.  “Do you still want this?” Suzanne asked as she waved the handkerchief in the air.  I was so humiliated I could not look at her, but was only able to nod as she dropped the cloth back on my dick, which was now positioned like a missile for takeoff.

As the hours went by I realized how hard this treatment was going to be.  Being naked, bound and having my dick rubbed every hour kept me perpetually hard.  As the first day ended I thought I was going to lose my mind.

Over the treatments I noticed that Suzanne seemed to enjoy her power over me, and she began to exploit it.  First she just casually left her top couple of buttons on her blouse loose and as she massaged the lotion on my chest she flaunted her immense cleavage in front of my sex starved eyes.  Then after a couple of more treatments, she removed her panties and as she was massaging my legs she crawled onto the bed and allowed me to stare right up at her juicy, perfect snatch.  At this point my desire was overcoming all reason and I began to violently struggle at my bonds.  As I struggled she pretended to ignore me, but continued to flash her wares in my face.  Finally I could take no more.

“Please let me cum!” I begged.  At this point I was almost at the point of insanity.  I nearly wept as I implored with her to allow me to lick her cunt.  After allowing me to completely degrade myself for five minutes she let out a sigh, as if disappointed in my weakness, and walked over to the door and locked it.  I eagerly licked my lips.  She was perhaps the best looking woman I had seen in quite sometime.  As she slipped out of her tight little nurses uniform I sighed with delight as her lovely round breasts came into view for the first time.  She straddled my chest and lowered her nipples down to meet my hungry mouth. Ravenously I sucked on her little nips until the grew as hard as pebbles.  After a few minutes she turned over and wiggled her perfect ass right up into my face.  I was overwhelmed as the scent of her sex wafted over me.  Abandoning all pretense of dignity I attacked her slit with my tongue.  As I furiously ate her out, she lazily began to stroke my aching purple cock. 

Somehow she managed to sense when I was about to spurt, because right at the last moment she would stop.  After forty five minutes she had had three very intense orgasms (as I could tell), and I was still hard and helpless.  As the last spasm shuddered through her body, she promptly leapt off of me and began to get dressed.  “What’s wrong!” I screamed, mad with desire and desperate for release.  She said nothing until she had gotten dressed and winked at me as she approached the door.

“Sorry, shifts over.  See you tomorrow.” she replied as she left me in my helpless horny state.  And to think, I still had two more days of this to go!

The End