Stories of Male Masturbation Under Female Guidance

Science Fair Ejaculation

By Rob W, 1996

A boy ejaculates for the girls' science fair project

When I was about 14 or 15 years old, I was approached by my cousin and one of her girlfriends who asked for my help in what they described as a science fair project. They were planning a demonstration for their biology club science fair and needed some semen. They had planned to use animal semen but decided it would be more fun to use a human male instead, but now needed a supplier. I was at first so embarrassed, I said no almost immediately. But later than night, I got so aroused thinking about it, that I called my cousin up and said that we could talk about it the next day.

Next day I offered to “provide a sample,” but she said that their project required the sample to be fresh so that they could study it under a microscope. They then planned to take a series of photographs of the sperm to accompany their exhibit of reproductive biology. I then agreed to go over to her friend’s house later that evening, assuming that I would be asked to disappear into the bathroom for the production phase of the project, returning with the substance they proposed to study and photograph. By now I was so aroused I could not keep my throbbing penis down.

That evening they were joined by a third girl, who said that they would like to watch how an ejaculation occurred, grinning that their reasons were “purely scientific.” Since it was now quite to my sexual advantage to indulge the fiction of scientific motives, I agreed. We went into the dining room (obviously the family was out) and I was asked to undress to my briefs, and then get up on the dining room table on my hands and knees, and then spread by legs and stick my penis through the fly of my briefs.

One girl then held a small lab specimen cup under my cock, while another took hold of my penis and began to “milk” it. The third, as I discovered when the flash went off, was taking pictures of the procedure. Since they were quite inexperienced, I was not being stimulated in a way that would likely lead to ejaculation very efficiently, so after a few clumsy minutes, I offered to provide the handwork. They readily agreed, and I began to stroke my cock in more familiar ways, first by turning around so that I was kneeling on the table, working my cock with my left hand.

This was the scene that I most remember, facing the three girls, one of whom was holding a specimen cup under my cockhead, one with a camera, and a third with a pad and paper making notes. I made the experience last a bit, so that I could enjoy what was happening, and so as to make an indelible memory for future masturbation sessions. I was successful in this.

At the point when I could feel my orgasm approaching, I told them I was about to cum, and they call gathered real close to watch my semen erupt from my cockslit. I had to make sure my penis was aimed into the cup, but the girl - inexperienced in this - kept adjusting the position of the cup with the result that when I orgasmed the first blasts went right over the cup and onto her arm. She recovered quickly, and captured the rest of my ejaculate in the cup, enough it subsequently turned out for them to conduct their experiments.

Events then got under way where they made slides of my spunk, and gathered around a microscope. They had some kind of device that permitted photographs through the scope, using a 35mm camera and a lot of lights to produce slides. I found myself no longer the subject of their attentions, standing behind them in my briefs watching them watch my sperm through the microscope.

Finally, my cousin asked if I would like to see, and for the first time in my young life I was able to see the sperm cells my body produces. It was awesome. At one point I almost got the feeling that it was truly a scientific experiment; but it turned out that they had just concocted the science fair story so they could carry out their plan to have a young male masturbate for them.

The rest of the experiment with the camera and microscope was for real, since they were actually curious about the biological aspects of sex; but the basic motive was for their first time to watch a guy masturbate. I was, it turned out, a willing subject. I often think of this event when I want to masturbate, since the memories are strong and erotic.

-end-